About This Course
Welcome to the Robert O’Brien Online Venetian Cutaway Guitar Building Course. This course is meant to be a supplement to his Online Acoustic Guitar Building Course. Here Robert shows how to design and build the cutaway portion of a Venetian cutaway guitar. This course was filmed in High Definition and contains over an hour and forty five minutes of quality video instruction with all the ins and outs of Venetian Cutaway guitar construction.
- Cutaway design and radius
- Heel block design
- How to attach the side to the block
- Building molds and design
- Bending the cutaway side
- Kerfing installation in the cutaway area
- Soundboard and back bracing design and layout
- Binding the Venetian cutaway
- Neck design in the cutaway area
Please read the FAQ page before beginning. To begin just register/login and purchase the video lessons. You may then either stream or download the videos.
It has never been easier to learn the art of cutaway guitar construction. Happy Building!
Robbie, I have your Venetian Cutaway Construction online course and it's great! Packed with lot of information that really helped me successfully bend my first set of cutaway sides and binding! Thanks! Steve J