About This Course
Welcome to the Robert O’Brien Online Fretwork Course. This course, presented by Kent Everett of Everett Guitars, will teach you everything you need to know to do a professional fretjob. Everything from fretboard preparation to final dressing and polishing of the frets is covered. Sit back and watch as Kent works his magic and passes along valuable information learned from 40 years of experience and having done a ton of fretjobs. The course was filmed in High Definition and contains over 3 hours of quality video instructions with all the ins and outs of how to do a professional fretjob.
- How to level and radius the fretboard
- Fret installation before or after neck installation?
- Preparing and cleaning fret slots
- Fretboards with inlay
- Types and sizes of fretwire
- Removing the tang for use on bound fretboards
- Hammer or press frets in?
- How to install, level, recrown and dress frets
- To glue or not to glue?
- How to roast your own coffee
Please read the FAQ page before beginning. To begin just register/login and purchase the video lessons. You may then either stream or download the videos.
It has never been easier to learn how to do a killer fret job. Happy Fretting!